By involving patients, carers and members of the public, we get to know what matters to you by listening to your ideas, knowledge, views and experiences.
Working with us, we will:
- Actively consult, listen to and involve people, including patients and carers at all stages of our research including feeding back any findings
- Inform and educate others about our health research
- Involve people, including patients and carers in the decision-making processes within our research governance structure
- Work flexibly, inclusively and respectfully to accommodate the needs, interests, concerns and aspirations of all
- Work together in a way that values and respects all contributions, and builds meaningful relationships
- Make a change and make a difference through public involvement by learning from each other and building on what works well